Monday, April 16, 2007

My Introduction

Ang Filipina, dapat tahimik, maalaga, maasikaso, maka dios at maka pamilya. I wish I could say that I can be described as such. This is a new world, where women are given their rights to express their thoughts and be able to advance in their profession whenever they want to. But are we really all free to do so? I want to believe that such is the case. I am close to 30 and at my age, I have reached the epitome of my career, employing more than forty talented individuals and giving them a chance at reaching their goals. I am at the position where I make the decisions, I call the shots. However, at the end of the day, I get to reflect on all I have done and see if I had done it all well enough to say that I have truly succeeded.

Journey with me as I try to document my life; how I have to live two lives to be happy and how I cope with the everyday pangs of reality of a businesswoman who strives to succeed in this country.

No comments: